Have you cosplayed before? What you think of cosplay's? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually like cosplaying even though I'm not particularly good at it. It's just fun to come up with costumes, make them and have whole look come together :jisoosmh:

I also like watching cosplay's, there is this one youtuber i follow who has great cosplay make-up videos. I could never, but rly entertaining to watch what others come up with : )

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really admire those who do that, some cosplayers are so good, I´d even dare to call them artists. the make up, the style, it takes a lot of effort and creativity ♥
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cosplaying is so cool! I have never done it before but I really want to cosplay yumeko jabami because I might be able to pull it off:susPepe:
It's lot of fun! I think Yumeko jabami is pretty good for first cosplay :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really admire those who do that, some cosplayers are so good, I´d even dare to call them artists. the make up, the style, it takes a lot of effort and creativity ♥
It really seems like art, i love watching cosplayers who put lot of work and love into their costumes :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
exactly, the dedication is just insane!
its bit expensive hobby too, especially if you want to do rly detailed stuff and big props :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
its bit expensive hobby too, especially if you want to do rly detailed stuff and big props :jisoosmh:
yeah but you only live once and who needs a golden grave anyway :D. the main point is to have fun :D. I would not invest money in it, but hey if it makes someone happy, I´m here to admire :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yeah, i was hyori iki for halloween last october- but that was the only time
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ve never done it, but I love seeing how well people can pull of the looks of their favorite characters
 
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
I never cosplayed but I have massive respect for people who do. It's a expensive and time consuming hobby but the outcome is always SO GOOD!:bigcatclap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread