Have you / do you roleplay/ed? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I used to roleplay a lot. I stopped a couple of months ago. I have been roleplaying for 12 years now. I started in a chat group with friends, later moved on Facebook and then on tumblr where I have spent years. My last roleplays were set in historical settings, but now I´ve stopped. Might be getting into it later when I have more time though ♥.
Have you tried roleplaying here?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i did D&D does that count?
yes, it´s the most real roleplay I guess :). I have tried it too, but I missed the writing part :D. on the other hand, I love how much it is based on imagination!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I did on forums for a few years. And Facebook for a really short time :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
I used to roleplay a lot. I stopped a couple of months ago. I have been roleplaying for 12 years now. I started in a chat group with friends, later moved on Facebook and then on tumblr where I have spent years. My last roleplays were set in historical settings, but now I´ve stopped. Might be getting into it later when I have more time though ♥.
Have you tried roleplaying here?
i have rped with friends but it get weird when one of the friends like u *shivers* de be weeiirrddd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i have rped with friends but it get weird when one of the friends like u *shivers* de be weeiirrddd
yeah it´s better not to roleplay with friends unless you both are really good friends? I have found friends through roleplaying though ♥. we haven´t done anything kinky though so I dunno, but I´m an honest and open minded person so I wouldn´t be bothered :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
yeah it´s better not to roleplay with friends unless you both are really good friends? I have found friends through roleplaying though ♥. we haven´t done anything kinky though so I dunno, but I´m an honest and open minded person so I wouldn´t be bothered :D.
U wOuLdNt Be BoThErEd lemme see ur gender right quick....FEMALE!!!?!?!? AHHHH
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
can i ask a question tho why would u not be bothered and why do i have a feeling like i should run?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
can i ask a question tho why would u not be bothered and why do i have a feeling like i should run?
I don´t know, my dear. that´s your question to answer within yourself. maybe I´m just more confident in myself and who I'm than I look? :D
but I´m not sure where is this conversation going so I better stop right here :D.
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
I don´t know, my dear. that´s your question to answer within yourself. maybe I´m just more confident in myself and who I'm than I look? :D
but I´m not sure where is this conversation going so I better stop right here :D.
nope this is me rambling and u making me feel as if im normal and not the person here wondering if i would sound like a old person in the future :joysip:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes, I used to be a hardcore roleplayer for years. Many genres, settings, etc. Used to find it fun until a certain point where i just couldn’t find the time or brain energy for it anymore. Happens when you work in healthcare, I guess. I barely find time to play video games which I also love. :lazypotato:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I did when I was younger on a different forum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread