Have you ever avoided wearing an outfit or certain makeup bc it will make you look too good? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Essentially worrying that if you put on that certain outfit or makeup, you attract alot of attention that you won't want. Like cat calls, people following you or just keep trying to talk to you? I sometimes do that. Certain outfits and colors that I enjoy wearing really put me in spotlight. Everytime I wear them, I will end up getting too much unwanted attention that I end up regretting it. Sometimes I wanna wear those things to make myself happy, but if I step outside of house with them, people will make me feel unsafe and it becomes a negative and exhausting experience.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i do but it doesnt even work, like if going to just the corner store, work, grocery store, i just look like straight up garbage and still get catcalled/hit on like :soob:
these dude are just vile straight up
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i do but it doesnt even work, like if going to just the corner store, work, grocery store, i just look like straight up garbage and still get catcalled/hit on like :soob:
these dude are just vile straight up
Oh, I'm sorry :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
if you work with children, you often think twice if you really want to wear your brand new clothes
:maheart:
That makes sense, but children are so cute from the ages of 3-5. After that I prefer to keep my distance lol.
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That makes sense, but children are so cute from the ages of 3-5. After that I prefer to keep my distance lol.
true! i currently work with children aged 6-10 and it can be really stressful
:crycry:
but i go back working with younger children this summer
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
true! i currently work with children aged 6-10 and it can be really stressful
:crycry:
but i go back working with younger children this summer
That sounds really fun! I'm currently studying Childcare as one of my classes and next week, we get to go to a preschool and we get to teach them! I'm so excited! <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread