Have you ever been banned? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever been banned?

  • Yes, and I deserved it

  • Yes, but I didn't deserve it

  • No, I don't break rules

  • No, mods like me even though I break rules sometimes

  • I tried to get banned on purpose, but I failed

  • I'm the one who bans!


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
rant:
i tried to join the main forum for a hobby of mine. not in the forum = not in the hobby. i made an account, they thought i already had an account because my sis also had an account, i got banned. i get to appeal in two years from now... argh
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been banned twice on netizenbuzz. I still have no idea why. After first time i msg to staff, got no reply but was unbanned. Second time no reply and i stayed banned. I dont think i broke any rules, but i ll never know.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
no, tho i did once make an account on OH just to try and get banned, out of curiosity and boredom ykno? i gave up after just a few hours without having posted anything tho, turns out im not a very good troll :kijoongstare:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I got permabanned from one forum
Those were fun times:rosesmug:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Once I got perma banned for cursing. The plot twist was, I didn't curse.

A different user had PM'd me very inappropriately and was calling me some degrading names. I tried asking the moderator to ban him, and posted a copy-pasted version of what he had said to me (probably should have screenshotted it instead, but my point stands. It was clear who cursed and who didn't). I was banned for cursing. I tried to bring it up to the mod again but was told I was banned permanently. The end.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I got banned on a minecraft server for trying to trade contraband....
it was my own fault not only bcs I KNEW those things were banned but also....

I forgot to check if an admin was online before asking for ppl to trade.....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
asianjunkie banned me on their blog :haylul: i guess my comments about Kim Hyun Joong were too controversial
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread