Have you ever been bullied? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
And if you have, how did that affect you?
Personally, I've been lucky enough to avoid bullying in the sense that I have never been seriously bullied nor have I witnessed anyone being subject to it.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Soogi

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have never been bullied myself, but unfortunately witnessed it. This person in my school was bullied so bad that the person dropped out and homeschooled
I feel sorry for that kid :/ the bullying must've been really bad if it caused such drastic measures
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I'm pretty tiny for my age (it's not dwarfism, I'm just... small) and have a disability that includes a crooked smile, and I've been bullied for both. One day in middle school, I was weaving through the crowds of students trying to get out and to my bus, and a group of boys tripped me (yes, on purpose), sending everything I was carrying, flying - violin case, binder, books, papers... even the backpack I was wearing came loose. And as I was trying to get myself together, the boys - all they did was point and laugh. It was horrible, and I ended up switching schools (well, also bc we needed to move for my mom's new job, but this was definitely a huge factor).
 
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Mayday and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well, I'm pretty tiny for my age (it's not dwarfism, I'm just... small) and have a disability that includes a crooked smile, and I've been bullied for both. One day in middle school, I was weaving through the crowds of students trying to get out and to my bus, and a group of boys tripped me (yes, on purpose), sending everything I was carrying, flying - violin case, binder, books, papers... even the backpack I was wearing came loose. And as I was trying to get myself together, the boys - all they did was point and laugh. It was horrible, and I ended up switching schools (well, also bc we needed to move for my mom's new job, but this was definitely a huge factor).
aww im sorry that happened to you

I hope those boys got what was coming to them :chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread