Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you believe polyamory exists? Have you ever thought that you could be polyamorous? For those who don't know, polyamory means wanting to be in a relationship with more than one person, but both of your baes have to know and be okay with it. What are your thoughts on it?
:pepelook: :pepelgbt:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I believe in it but I am not sure it can work ... At least in my case :nakypog:
Yeah, I also wouldn't stand the thought of my (still nonexistent) girlfriend to be with another person o.o but I've heard of people who were attracted to more than one person at a time. I wonder if they would be jealous if one of their bf/gf wanted to be with someone else too
:susPepe:
Also, I think in the future polyamory will be accepted as times change so drastically. Like, think about how people in the past have lived, we are totally opposite of them, so I think the view of romantic relationships will change too.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I also wouldn't stand the thought of my (still nonexistent) girlfriend to be with another person o.o but I've heard of people who were attracted to more than one person at a time. I wonder if they would be jealous if one of their bf/gf wanted to be with someone else too
:susPepe:
Also, I think in the future polyamory will be accepted as times change so drastically. Like, think about how people in the past have lived, we are totally opposite of them, so I think the view of romantic relationships will change too.
I can relate so much ... It is happening to me xD
But really I don't think I would be able to be with two people at the same time
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Do you believe polyamory exists?
Yeah, it's not like we only love 1 person in our lives to begin with so someone being in love with more than 1 person sounds plausible.

Have you ever thought that you could be polyamorous?
No I haven't ever been in a situation which would lead me to think I am.

What are your thoughts on it?
I think as long as people are consenting like you said then it's fine and is as valid as a relationship with 2 people since even if you can't see yourself in a situation it doesn't mean someone else can't like I can't see myself dating a guy but there are plenty of men out there who could and do.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I also wouldn't stand the thought of my (still nonexistent) girlfriend to be with another person o.o but I've heard of people who were attracted to more than one person at a time. I wonder if they would be jealous if one of their bf/gf wanted to be with someone else too
:susPepe:
Also, I think in the future polyamory will be accepted as times change so drastically. Like, think about how people in the past have lived, we are totally opposite of them, so I think the view of romantic relationships will change too.
I think jealousy would only be a problem depending on the situation since some people are polyamorous and sleep around and others are exclusive but only with certain people which in the 1st one you can never know who the other people are but in the 2nd you could and that could help with stopping the jealousy of it if you trust everyone involved.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I can relate so much ... It is happening to me xD
But really I don't think I would be able to be with two people at the same time
Oh, you have a crush on 2 people? :***
But yeah, just being with one person is hard enough ig lmao x) (from what I have seen at least)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh, you have a crush on 2 people? :***
But yeah, just being with one person is hard enough ig lmao x) (from what I have seen at least)
Exactly :pepecry1:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Oh, you have a crush on 2 people? :***
But yeah, just being with one person is hard enough ig lmao x) (from what I have seen at least)
I saw a saying for that that said love is infinite, time and energy are not
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
obviously it‘s something that can happen.

I personally would be ok since I am definitely not a jealous person and as long as everything is clear and everyone is honest it should be fine. I must add tho that this wouldn’t be something I would seek out. What happens that happens is what I belive.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
*sigh* the life of a polyamorous person seems tough x(
Good luck tho <3
the worst thing is that you have no idea what will happen next :nakypog:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No I haven't, but i think it exists sure and it's possibly for everyone. I don't think there is people who are inherintly polyamorous and people who aren't though, only that it might fit to some better than others. Personally i'm not biggest fan of it though, it always seems bit unfair to me like you are dividing yourself to two persons when their all is on you? :dubuthink: If someone wants to be in such relationship and it's fine to everyone involved they should do what they want, but it's not definitely for me.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No I haven't, but i think it exists sure and it's possibly for everyone. I don't think there is people who are inherintly polyamorous and people who aren't though, only that it might fit to some better than others. Personally i'm not biggest fan of it though, it always seems bit unfair to me like you are dividing yourself to two persons when their all is on you? :dubuthink: If someone wants to be in such relationship and it's fine to everyone involved they should do what they want, but it's not definitely for me.
You're right ... It is unfair in a way :umjicry:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Nope and that's nothing for me, I think. I mean, I've hardly ever been in love, but the only person I wanted was still that one guy back then
DON'T CHU WORRY YOU WILL FALL FOR SOMEONE AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY
:queen: :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
seems bit unfair to me like you are dividing yourself to two persons when their all is on you?
Hmmmm, yeah, it really does seem unfair if you put it like this x) but perhaps it's not if the ppl in the relationship are in love and have no problem with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread