Have you ever been injured before? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
many times.......many are stupid though lol

i've had stitches on my forehead right where my eyebrow is.
I've popped my arm out of socket.
I've ran into a tree so hard i blacked out from it, and had tree marks on my forehead for like a month.
i've had a swing come down and hit me in my head and it cut my head pretty deep but there was nothing to stitch ;-;
and i've fallen in a rocky alley way and a rock dig into my knee and took the skin off. i had to help myself with that one. my friends left me on the ground.
i've also burned myself on my hand from it slipping into an open heater. i also cut myself on glass many times.

but most of these happened when i was younger. i havent been severely injured in a while.
Where were your parents? lmao :D
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think I actually know how many times I’ve broken bones, or not broken but bruised bones.

Oddly I did kick boxing and judo as a kid, but never injured myself doing either of those.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just recently sprained my ankle when I went upstairs and suddenly saw a spider. Really don’t know how I jumped the stairs and landed :irenecrazy: :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Broken the same toe twice, broke my tailbone twice, and I've had whiplash once. Most of those happened because I was stupid or just very, very clumsy. :facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ok so what exactly is whiplash?
It’s basically when your neck is quickly jolted to one side, so sort of like a whip. Your neck gets really stiff and it’s really painful. Most people get it from car accidents but I was somehow clumsy enough to quickly turn my neck while trying to grab something in a hurry and it happened to me.
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It’s basically when your neck is quickly jolted to one side, so sort of like a whip. Your neck gets really stiff and it’s really painful. Most people get it from car accidents but I was somehow clumsy enough to quickly turn my neck while trying to grab something in a hurry and it happened to me.
Oh that's must've hurt! How long does it happen for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Oh do you like have any scars since it was such a long time ago?
yep........nothing from running into the tree though XD its mostly just the more serious ones
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh that's must've hurt! How long does it happen for?
Mine was only around 2 days, I was able to move it pretty much a few hours after it happened but it was still achy feeling. The worst part is honestly when it first happens, I couldn’t move my head at all for the first 30 minutes because the pain was so bad so my neck was at an awkward angle (which probably made it worse now that I think about it). You don’t really expect it and the ride to the emergency room wasn’t fun because you’re trying to keep you’re neck extremely still while in a moving vehicle.
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mine was only around 2 days, I was able to move it pretty much a few hours after it happened but it was still achy feeling. The worst part is honestly when it first happens, I couldn’t move my head at all for the first 30 minutes because the pain was so bad so my neck was at an awkward angle (which probably made it worse now that I think about it). You don’t really expect it and the ride to the emergency room wasn’t fun because you’re trying to keep you’re neck extremely still while in a moving vehicle.
how did your family react to what happen?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread