Have you ever been to a nudist beach? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

  • Yes

  • No

  • No, but I'd like to


Results are only viewable after voting.

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There is one rumoured to be near where I live, but I haven't been.
Would never go. Nakedness is sacred to the bedroom only, as far as I am concerned and should stay that way.

But in saying that, I do make exceptions to that rule, like art school for example. (nude display)
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why is everyone too shy in this thread :yolk:

I've never been, but it's on my bucket list, I mean it's so popular, I'd want to experience it at least once. my logic is this- go to an unknown country where you are 100% a random stranger on the street, and just spend time there. you don't know anyone and they don't know you. there's a feeling of being anonymous in a crowd that provides comfort for me at least, so I'd def. go at least once. and if I don't like it, oh well, at least I tried it! :pandahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
why is everyone too shy in this thread :yolk:

I've never been, but it's on my bucket list, I mean it's so popular, I'd want to experience it at least once. my logic is this- go to an unknown country where you are 100% a random stranger on the street, and just spend time there. you don't know anyone and they don't know you. there's a feeling of being anonymous in a crowd that provides comfort for me at least, so I'd def. go at least once. and if I don't like it, oh well, at least I tried it! :pandahappy:
Lmao I feel the exact same way :lisalaugh:
Go somewhere nobody knows you and let go of your inhibitions, I imagine it'll actually feel pretty liberating in a way :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lmao I feel the exact same way :lisalaugh:
Go somewhere nobody knows you and let go of your inhibitions, I imagine it'll actually feel pretty liberating in a way :sj_weary:
:worry: :worry: :worry: :worry:

that convo ....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:haylul: It wouldn’t be that different to Sauna‘s here so I guess I am fine after sll with that
Yeah, apart from the number of people around I guess :haylul:
You should try it too :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, apart from the number of people around I guess :haylul:
You should try it too :jenniesmug:
:haylul: it really isn’t too different. Thi a lot of very old people are more or less chilling there.

It‘s not like I have never done that tbh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:haylul: it really isn’t too different. Thi a lot of very old people are more or less chilling there.

It‘s not like I have never done that tbh
I meant trying the nudist beach not a sauna :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread