Have you ever been to a petting zoo? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you ever been to a petting zoo? Like the ones with farm animals? Like cows and goats and chickens. I used to love going as a kid so much! And in more recent years I’d go with the kids I babysit and I’d feed the animals just like the kids.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've never been to a petting zoo; but I've had plenty of chances to pet farm animals at agro fairs and my own home. Right now we have four adorable Nigerian dwarf goats.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We have one about 30 minutes away and sometimes go. They have a lot of goats :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread