Have you ever been to any kpop concerts? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sadly no. I've tried to plan to go many times but it never worked out. :bigcatcry:
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
Yes; Psy twice in Seoul in 2018, and iKON and Chungha at SXSW in 2019. Sadly, the most memorable part of the 2019 concert was finding out my flight home got cancelled because the airport at home shut down due to weather and I couldn't get out for another three days; that was $500 I could have spent on something more fun.
 
Last edited:

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to one in like three weeks, if that counts. It's Monsta X Detroit on the 5th, and I'm SO PUMPED (despite that Shownu won't be there... *le sigh*), because last time I tried to go to a K-pop concert (BTS' Love Yourself Tour in Chicago), my dad told me to wait until they come to my area. Spoiler alert: they never did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread