have you ever been to therapy? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Been in it twice. Both times got disrupted by my parents. Now I'm in it again and at an age where I decide when and if it'll stop. Hoping this time it sticks a bit more and I can benefit more from it as a result.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
17
Reactions Received
35
Location
El infierno
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I went a few years back. I think I only went to maybe 2 sessions with her? Either way I tried so hard to open up and share my problem cause ya know that's what a therapist is there for, but I have such a hard time opening up to ppl in general that I couldn't.

In conclusion, therapy was a failure for me lol but that's cause I've never experienced opening up my feelings to others, not even strangers.

Glenda if u somehow see this, sorry girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Quite a few, for me it personally didn't help and only made things worse. My first therapist almost had me put into a psych ward because I refused to talk to her, that was an awful day.

I'm happy that it works for others and in a way I wish it worked for me, because it sounds very comforting to be able to pour out all my thoughts to a professional but it's just not for me I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's all I know. Well the last 13 years have just been therapy on and off for me.
It kind of sucks, because knowing that you have a condition that is lifelong : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as a teen my mom decided to send me to therapy for a bit ( and my brother) because of his dad. it didn’t do much for me.

I do think nowadays that it would be good for me to start going to therapy
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread