and if so, what is it of? :sakUwu: I am a broke person so obv not :oliviakek:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,168 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 9 February 2024 #1 and if so, what is it of? I am a broke person so obv not Reactions: kimsguardian and Ahsoka
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 9 February 2024 #2 lightsticks and season's greetings
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 February 2024 #3 I have an absurd number of albums I also have 2 lightsticks
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,331 Reactions Received 59,385 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,232 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 9 February 2024 #4 season greetings, some stickers & lightstick
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 February 2024 #5 lightsticks photocards season greeting concert dvd fanmade merch
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 9 February 2024 #6 Albums
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,310 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 9 February 2024 #7 nope which is always why I say I'm not a stan of any group