Have you ever bullied or teased someone? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve never bullied anyone but teased yes, I wouldn’t mean it in a negative way or anything it was just me trying to be playful and to that person it came off the wrong way.
:facepalm:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Bullying? Only if they were also a bully in the first place and deserved such. But honestly this is so rare, like once in a blue moon rare.

Teasing? I only tease my friends but in a very playful manner. It's never out of negative intentions and my friends will usually know this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread