Have you ever changed your bias just because you felt there was someone else in the group who was overlooked? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
like I feel about Ateez? I feel that Seonghwa has so much love he doesn´t need mine while Mingi and Jongho are not so popular with fans. so I feel like I should switch my beloved boy and take up a new favourite son ♥ :D
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Not really, I don't think I bias any of the most popular ones except Hwasa who exploded in popularity a while after I started stanning Mamamoo but they just stood out to me for who they are.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really... I'm pretty open to bias in the first couple of comebacks of a group so it's like open field but once I zone onto a bias I stay there but I still appreciate the other members to an equal degree.

Like ATeez I floated between Mingi and San for like the first couple of comebacks then San stole focus.
For TXT I thought it was yeonjun from the start but by their 1st comeback beomgyu was the one lol
Most my bias are more instant tho, like Moonbyul, Seulgi, Onew, Jay B, jhope with slight bias wrecking along the way... Exo took along time... I still don't know I have a main five but they keep rotating... Due to their solo music... :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Not really... I'm pretty open to bias in the first couple of comebacks of a group so it's like open field but once I zone onto a bias I stay there but I still appreciate the other members to an equal degree.

Like ATeez I floated between Mingi and San for like the first couple of comebacks then San stole focus.
For TXT I thought it was yeonjun from the start but by their 1st comeback beomgyu was the one lol
Most my bias are more instant tho, like Moonbyul, Seulgi, Onew, Jay B with slight bias wrecking along the way... Exo took along time... I still don't know I have a main five but they keep rotating... Due to their solo music... :jisoosmh:
hah, yeah EXO is hard. the first one I noticed was Kai, but now I´d go for Baekhyun and Xiumin. I feel like Xiumin is overlooked, but his vocals are awesome and we do have a similar personality.
As for Ateez, the first I noticed was San, then fell in love in Seonghwa. They are pretty much the only group I kind of feel like changing a bias in. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i used to because i felt really bad for the other members but i realized it's kpop who cares? now i just bias whoever i like
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
only once partially, jungkook is my bts bias but I felt hoseok was so overlooked in terms of personality and dancing so he just suddenly became my wrecker and idk how still to this day
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes it happened to me and chaeryeong but it went from wanting to give her more love to her becoming my female ult besides chungha so i really did fall for her hard:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
tbh i thought mingi was the most popular ateez member :0
jongho is definitely overlooked though.

I pretty much never change my bias once I pick one. If I do, it's a sign that I'm not super into the group and will probaby lose interest soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ugh if my affections were that easily swayed id stan a ton more groups. so many lovely bgs with one member I hate too much lololol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread