- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Wow! Then you might be a super geniusNever had because I've never felt unprepared.
Also, side story. When I was in college I was taking this bio exam in a class with like 300 students, so we were in a lecture hall. As I was leaving after I turned in my exam, there was this girl in the back row standing straight up and trying to cheat off the row of people in front of her.
What?? Passing the paper???Me and my friend *for a matter of fact were all boys* try to cheat on a spanish and as we were passing the paper the spanish teacher ms.marean caught us and just shook her head
*where i was bully all the time XD*
under the stable i forgot what was on that paper tho some time we drop on the floor use out shoes to slide it to a friend on the far side.What?? Passing the paper???
Are you kidding or telling the truth lolI never cheated
I am a good girl
Don't cheat
OMG!! What was that ahhhh?? Seems like you are a good cheater ahhunder the stable i forgot what was on that paper tho some time we drop on the floor use out shoes to slide it to a friend on the far side.
let me tell you that was the last time i cheated in real schoolWhat?? Passing the paper???
nope just smart when it come to stealing and sneakingOMG!! What was that ahhhh?? Seems like you are a good cheater ahh
Ok ok I'm waiting loldon't worry i tell u about my past soon
for once, I am not trollingAre you kidding or telling the truth lol