Have you ever dealt with jealousy/envy? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Whether you were feeling it, or others felt that way about you.

How did it feel?
Did you overcome it (if you had the feeling)?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had serious episodes of it when I first got into a relationship due to my lack of self confidence, but I think I've really overcome it nowadays
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
No one has ever been jealous of me because .... there is nothing to be jealous of :D.
But I did feel a bit jealous of my friends who seem to have their lives well put together and be on the right path and they do have it all - a husband, a child, money, summer holidays at the sea, the proper life, but I have dealt with it once and forever - good things come to good people and I ain´t it. so I´ve closed that chapter and now I wish everyone my best, but I simply don´t care about comparing myself to anyone. I know I´m extra :D
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually don’t
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
the most jealous i felt was when my best friend started hanging out with someone else more than me but other than that.. not really? i dont look at other people's lives or pictures and think "wow im so upset i wish that was me"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread