Me getting RM:haylul:
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 14 May 2021 #1 Me getting RM Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips, Villains and Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 14 May 2021 #2 Running for 10 minutes???? But I think yours is the bigger accomplishment tbh. (I assume that means you completed BTS? Congrats!)
Running for 10 minutes???? But I think yours is the bigger accomplishment tbh. (I assume that means you completed BTS? Congrats!)
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 14 May 2021 #3 loosing weight i had been trying for literal years lmao