Have you ever done karaoke? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And what reactions did you get?

I have! Back when the Backstreet Boys were in their prime (so late 90s/early 2000s), I sang karaoke to their song Larger Than Life. Everybody thought I did amazing, and I got a round of applause when I finished.

Another time was during a talent show where I chose to sing Play It Again by Luke Bryan (yes, he's a country singer... :wimwim: ). I got a lot of compliments for that one as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, I actually don´t like singing
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yeah i liked it but i only got the chance to go a lot when I was younger. the applebees near me used to have karaoke on Thursday but they stopped shortly after I arrived to America lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread