Have you ever done/put videos on youtube? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have some, long time ago and not to extent to think myself as youtuber or sth like that at all, but some amv's I was into making at one point (and many of those got quite quickly region blocked or deleted my youtube all together xd), and some concert fancams that were pretty shitty but eh why not xd And oh some cosplay stuff too, didn't even remember those.

I checked out while ago if I still have anything up and I do despite it being around 10 years for some of those xd I can't even access my old channel anymore, it was made before the Google+ thing and youtube bugs out if I try to reclaim it now. So its' just there in the webs, gone rogue. I was bit surprised to see that one of my amvs that is still somewhat up had hit 17k views, just how though.

Hmmh, why not share my only vid that actually had some views, it's not that well done amv in any means, but i was happy with it back then :sakUwu:



(also just ignore the channel name I mean.. i kinda thought adding Mr and Ms to stuff back then was cool or sth)

I always think if I should actually get back into that since it was quite fun to create sth like that, of course with better video editor than windows movie maker- but then I'm too lazy to put effort. It takes forever to do amv really xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
haha no
Maybe piano covers when I can manage my consistency
So you are planning to make them? What are you thinking of covering, kpop songs or? :D
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
So you are planning to make them? What are you thinking of covering, kpop songs or? :D
Maybe someday? I’m better at learning contemporary pieces (think Animenz Unravel, Kyle Landry How Far I’ll Go, Passion etc) than classical.
I’m not strong enough with my ear training to be able to transcribe much, but I’m working on it!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe someday? I’m better at learning contemporary pieces (think Animenz Unravel, Kyle Landry How Far I’ll Go, Passion etc) than classical.
I’m not strong enough with my ear training to be able to transcribe much, but I’m working on it!
That's nice : )

I'm sure that you can find notes for some kpop songs and other stuff too somewhere :d I'm personally into watching piano covers of anime songs and you can find quite lot of those on youtube which is nice.

EDIT: Oh and link some here if you upload them eventually and want to share ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes



I'd like to post again, these I have are from 2 years ago
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
That's nice : )

I'm sure that you can find notes for some kpop songs and other stuff too somewhere :d I'm personally into watching piano covers of anime songs and you can find quite lot of those on youtube which is nice.

EDIT: Oh and link some here if you upload them eventually and want to share ^^
Noted
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep. I did kpop charts as well as personal vlog, but that ain't happening any time soon.
Ah i'm sure those were great though, I mean i have seen ur charts on the forum :d
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:nekoshy: so good though

you should do more
well, it's old so I can do better now, but thank you <3
I actually started something, but I'm very busy lately so that video is on hiatus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread