- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,162
- Reactions Received
- 46,823
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,737
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have! It was during spirit week in high school, and the theme for the coming day was "City Slickers". I was so convinced we'd get to dress up like gangsters that I dragged my mom to the mall so she could buy me all the things I'd need - chains, a bandana, one of those trendy rapper hats (it's like a golf hat, but for rappers), you name it! So, the next day, I trotted into school wearing all my gangster gear, and I'd even thrown in a couple of drawn-on tats, only for my first period teacher to pull me aside. She was like "What did you think we meant by City Slickers Day?" and then she explained that it was basically a dressy day and NOT what I thought it was AT ALL. Then, she was like "You're lucky I'm not giving you a detention for this since you're a good student otherwise." I was mortified beyond belief, and I was forced to stick out like a sore thumb the rest of the day.