I have ^^ half the soundtrack for the Umbrella Academy is in my playlist :pandatea:
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 27 November 2022 #1 I have ^^ half the soundtrack for the Umbrella Academy is in my playlist Reactions: Willow
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 27 November 2022 #2 Yes, Lost's soundtrack is so good Reactions: Willow
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 27 November 2022 #3 The old Korean drama Everybody Cha Cha Cha's soundtrack. I don't know why, but I did. Probably because the title track, 'Everybody Cha Cha Cha', was a trot song so it grabbed me, I suppose.
The old Korean drama Everybody Cha Cha Cha's soundtrack. I don't know why, but I did. Probably because the title track, 'Everybody Cha Cha Cha', was a trot song so it grabbed me, I suppose.
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 27 November 2022 #4 I probably have but can't remember
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 27 November 2022 #5 Semantic error's sound track was very good. Oh and The Untamed, I still listen to it sometimes
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 28 November 2022 #6 I don’t think so tbh
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 29 November 2022 #7 yes all the time tbh
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 10 April 2024 #8 Hazbin Hotel's ost 👌
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 10 April 2024 #9 I can't say I have. unless its a rap song I love those
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 April 2024 #10 yep, def