Have you ever forgotten to request a card after finishing your daily? (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Boyo

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Boyo
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,105
Reactions Received
52,971
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,028
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I dont think I hv missed a day since I started(had a moment where I thot I missed after the day was over but it turns out I just forgot ihad already requested). But I started a little late, maybe missed a week or more in the beginning cos I had no thread ideas or no mouth to make 20 posts or both. Still a hurdle for me to make enuf comments to finish my daily.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread