Have you ever forgotten to wear a mask when going outside? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh yeah :wimwim: I got used now, but last year? oh boy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I forgot it when I went inside of a dollar store one time so I had to use my sleeve to cover my mouth :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I did a whole-ass shopping trip (okay, just for toilet paper lol) without my mask on and didn't even realize until I was outside. Not one person batted an eyelash. lol
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
No it never happened thankfully.... Although in summer 2020 I pretty much gave up masks for around 2 months and didn't wear them on purpose, thx god I'm out of that phase :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread