18+ Have You Ever Gone Clubbing? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
One time with a friend and it was boring as bat shit, so I went home after like 30 minutes.
The clubs where I live probably suck, cause I see it being fun if you're into that kind of thing.
They need to stream 2NE1 then it would be lit fr.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They need to stream 2NE1 then it would be lit fr.
They mostly play local music and international.
But not too exotic like South Korea unfortunately for me.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: potato and kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Boo to them then.
Every place should have a suggestion box I swear.
I agree. But as all suggestion boxes go. Some requests aren't heard : x
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree. But as all suggestion boxes go. Some requests aren't heard : x
Figures. Man, some places can be so hypocritical.
'We care about our customers but we aren't willing to fulfill their wants or needs.'
That's where the money is at tho. Ya gotta try to appeal to everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Monbebe1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Figures. Man, some places can be so hypocritical.
'We care about our customers but we aren't willing to fulfill their wants or needs.'
That's where the money is at tho. Ya gotta try to appeal to everyone.
They only appeal to mostly older people music wise or the young here in clubs.
Some of the young people music is nice, but the older persons music, leaves me scratching my head.
 
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No, but I want to. :(
I tried once with a group of friends but it was a flop because we decided to go on a Thursday night like wtf were we thinking? xD​
thursday night is actually pretty busy around here

better to go on the weekends though for sure. more people yeah, but atleast the 'extra' people are people who had jobs to be at during the work week. Going on a week night.. i've done it but more chances of encountering odd people..at least in my experience
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
thursday night is actually pretty busy around here

better to go on the weekends though for sure. more people yeah, but atleast the 'extra' people are people who had jobs to be at during the work week. Going on a week night.. i've done it but more chances of encountering odd people..at least in my experience
I don't think I have anyone to go with now. I've disconnected from all my high school friends. :/
But yeah, lesson learned. I'm pretty sure the people working the club was judging us for being so
early. It was only 10pm after all.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Monbebe1
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think I have anyone to go with now. I've disconnected from all my high school friends. :/
But yeah, lesson learned. I'm pretty sure the people working the club was judging us for being so
early. It was only 10pm after all.
another thing different from my country. everything closes at 10 except for convenience stores and clubs so everyone drifts in around that time.

sorry to hear that though :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread