- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Haha. Not doing homework is a simple thing but breaking a window lol??Well multiple times for not doing my homework
And once for "vandalism" when I accidentally broke a school window![]()
Good girlNo, I was the good kid. I was literally friends with my teachers so I was too ashamed to do anything bad or even get bad grades lol. I wouldn't know how to face them if I did anything that could get me in trouble.
OMG! That's bad!! Can you use phones at school??it wasn't anything serious but yes, when i was 14 on some additional math classes which my friends convinced me to sign up on. the classes were boring so i would usually just be on my phone and listen to music all the time. the teacher never noticed until that one time where i forgot to turn down the screen brightness while i was watching a music video and the teacher was walking through the classroom. she noticed what i was watching and assumed it was something inappropriate (it wasn't like that at all) so she made me stand next to a painting of some mathematician for the rest of the lesson.
Ahhhh so did you get any punishments? No right?It wasn't for anything extreme, one time where I got in trouble while bringing a paper to a teacher I had no idea where their classroom was and was walking all over campus confused and my teacher got upset with me because of that, another time I accidentally hurt one of my classmates feelings and then the most serious one was when my vice principal informed me that I had been late for school over 50 times that year and that it could possibly prevent me from graduating that year.
A colleague of mine broke a door once.Haha. Not doing homework is a simple thing but breaking a window lol??
OMG! A screw?? You are such a bad boy ahhh. I like to know what happened after that? Did that person sit on the chair? LolI got scolded twice for skipping classes
(one of them I unintentionally influenced almost all of the class to skip it too)
And other time I put a screw in my colleague's chair, and the teacher got upset at me.
At least since they viewed me as a nerd, the teachers and director got more surprised than angry lol
He noticed just before sittingOMG! A screw?? You are such a bad boy ahhh. I like to know what happened after that? Did that person sit on the chair? Lol
OMG! I hope that person is as strong as Hulk to broke a door lol. Is it made of wood lol? And the person might be super angry with the teacher. I can imagine it lol ahhA colleague of mine broke a door once.
Because the teacher scolded him for wearing military pants lol
Talking like that it may seem like my school was like the one from Yu Yu Hakusho, but these incidents weren't that frequent.