Have you ever got punished in school? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A few times yes. I was kind of a 'rebellious' child in my school days.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ahhh really?
Yeah mostly because I lashed back at those that bullied me.
Broke a guy's nose and we were separated for 3 years because of it.
I told him if he didn't stop making fun of me I would hit him, so I ended up smashing him in the nose.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah mostly because I lashed back at those that bullied me.
Broke a guy's nose and we were separated for 3 years because of it.
I told him if he didn't stop making fun of me I would hit him, so I ended up smashing him in the nose.
Wow! I'm really surprised cuz you did such a thing lol Ahh he got a good punishment lol.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wow! I'm really surprised cuz you did such a thing lol Ahh he got a good punishment lol.
Yeah it was against school rules, because they always told us to walk away from bullies.
But I was just sick of him, so I gave him what for lol
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah it was against school rules, because they always told us to walk away from bullies.
But I was just sick of him, so I gave him what for lol
Ohhh you did a good thing lol. If that happens to me I also give a good shot to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ohhh you did a good thing lol. If that happens to me I also give a good shot to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks lol
Yesssssssss <3 Sometimes it's all bullies respond to, when you hit them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ahh that's kind of true. Then both can stay in the same hospital lol
I might pay for their medical bills, if I am willing to forgive in time them lol jk jk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
OMG! That's bad!! Can you use phones at school??
yes that was indeed really bad... my most embarassing moment in school. i still sometimes think of that situation when i listen to the song which caused this :jisoosmh: we were allowed to use phones in that school but only during certain breaks, obviously not in class. there was even one teacher who would try to take away our phones in case we used them when we aren't allowed to.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
yes that was indeed really bad... my most embarassing moment in school. i still sometimes think of that situation when i listen to the song which caused this :jisoosmh: we were allowed to use phones in that school but only during certain breaks, obviously not in class. there was even one teacher who would try to take away our phones in case we used them when we aren't allowed to.
Ahhh bad girl!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never. I was a pretty good student
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread