Have you ever gotten a wound infected? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Or something similar?
I haven't had an accidentally would get infected before, but my earring piercings got infected a bunch of times.​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not infected, per se, but I've had an injury go permanent once. I fell bad on my left wrist a few summers back, and I was so convinced it was just a sprain that I held off on an x-ray until too late. Now there's a little crick in it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread