Have you ever had a dream about KS? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Totally not copy and pasting this :jenniesmug:
I had one where I had a disease and could die at any moment, so I made my title on ks “live every day like it’s your last” ironically because I literally could die at any moment.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee and athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Totally not copy and pasting this :jenniesmug:
I had one where I had a disease and could die at any moment, so I made my title on ks “live every day like it’s your last” ironically because I literally could die at any moment.
This is such a me thing to do :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
a couple times, yea :haylul:
couldn't really tell you what any of them were about tho; unless i write it down or tell someone i usually forget what happened in my dream by the next day
confuseddoggo.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
what was it about though?

I have actually never had any kpop related dream :/
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
a couple times, yea :haylul:
couldn't really tell you what any of them were about tho; unless i write it down or tell someone i usually forget what happened in my dream by the next day
confuseddoggo.gif
I usually forget my dreams too but this one I remembered because it was so out there
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i had a dream that i got a badge i rlly wanted and then the next day i got the badge
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
what was it about though?

I have actually never had any kpop related dream :/
I don't think I've had a kpop dream but I have had ones about people on the forum. This one was just an argument with a user that I would never fight with. I've also had more KS dreams in the past besides just this one
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I usually forget my dreams too but this one I remembered because it was so out there
my dreams are usually very weird and long so i've tried to keep a dream diary a couple times, but i always end up thinking whatever i'll remember this one for sure, and then i don't :runrunrun:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
my dreams are usually very weird and long so i've tried to keep a dream diary a couple times, but i always end up thinking whatever i'll remember this one for sure, and then i don't :runrunrun:
I have very strange dreams most the time except when its a nightmare
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
only once, like two years ago where i was on a bus and the person on the seat next to me was browsing ks on their phone. i think they had a logo of block b as their dp and their username was numbers only like 3948329742. i don't know what would be weirder, me randomly seeing another ks user in public or that user actually becoming real one day :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
only once, like two years ago where i was on a bus and the person on the seat next to me was browsing ks on their phone. i think they had a logo of block b as their dp and their username was numbers only like 3948329742. i don't know what would be weirder, me randomly seeing another ks user in public or that user actually becoming real one day :jisoosmh:
Hurry someone make an alt account with this user :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh wait there was also the ks party bus dream where a bunch of staff went on an American road trip and the lady in charge was mean and when we messed up she would carve our names into us with a knife
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread