Have you ever had a sasaeng fan? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever had a sasaeng?

  • Nope, my fans are well behaved and respectful

  • Maybe I do, they are probably very stealthy

  • Yes, I just ignore them

  • Yes, I let my company deal with them


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yes..........
ahem this is the part where some crazy sasaeng fan comes screaming my username:naeunstare:


@brekker @Reo
I´ll be your crazy ass fan! I bet I can do it! :D this is a well-asigned job for me :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread