Have you ever had to let things go? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I once had a very good job when I first graduated from university with very good income I never will ever get to have such a payment in my life again... everyone there was super nice and I had lots of friends but the job was kind of hard and I was suffering of extreme panic attacks during the time sometimes I would wake up and feel like I am going to die of a heart attack my mind will be so fuzzy and my body will go numb it was so scary I delt with it for 2 years I was pretty good doing my job then the last year I was so bad i had 10 absents but I had sick leaves for them some days I will be late for around 1 hour and during work I would go out to hospital leaving my job and work... I somehow didn't trust anyone and couldn't tell them.. because everyone will think I am crazy.. a lot of people are still ignorant about mental health.. then the last 3 months i was truly bad and everyone thinking I am being am lazy so I felt embarrassed and I had to quit my job... I couldn't deal with my panic attack and feel of shame too.... I dropped some hints to my boss But he didn't get it lol i know I will probably never had a job like this again but what is the point of money if I am not happy now I get about half the salary I had before but I am so much happier

1) I no longer get these panic attacks..
2) I am happy with no financial problems..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I am currently at that place to think about if I should let go or continue.
What I am studying at university is intresting but it's giving me a difficult time and I don't know why.
I am unsure if I should continue or start fresh with something else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Hajima

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, I had to sacrifice alot of opportunities, jobs, education etc. due to my mother mental illness and having younger siblings to take care of. My life would be very different if I decided to say fuck it and was 100% selfish and let my mother kill herself and let my siblings go into a severely broken care system....
I mean I would live a decent life but I wouldnt have liked the person I would have become.
But I chose to do what I felt I needed to do... And still is why I'm still struggling to survive but it is what it is.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread