Have you ever injured yourself in a dumb way? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The first and only time I ever went skiing, my friend took me on the hardest slope before I really knew how to skii. By the time I got to the bottom of the slope, I was going super fast and didn't know how to stop, so I just let my body crash into the wall. Thankfully nothing broke, but I ended up with a pretty nasty bruise.​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i fell on my back and had my arm under me so i broke my arm bone... first doctor i visited refused to believe it was broken when i told what happened :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I slipped on some ice chasing down my dog (she'd gotten loose during a walk) and hurt my back so hard it knocked the wind out of me. I didn't break it, but it was very badly bruised for like a week or so.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I burned my hand while frying an egg...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
all the damn time :wimwim: most notable was I dropped my bowl full of steaming soup onto my foot cus I was trying to hit a fly
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread