- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,134
- Reactions Received
- 7,507
- Location
- chocoland
- Website
- www.cubeent.co.kr
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Pronouns
- pretty/savage
- Ship
liar.
![]()
I'm going to make an ASTRO shipping thread and spam it with pictures and gifs of the ships I love (not explicit or fanart or fanfics or anything 18+ mind you - just friends/cute moments, that sort of suggestive but not-detrimental or harmful deal) and i'm going to tag you every time c:![]()
![]()
mOM Y U EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT GFjhnmhmnbnmmfhhhhhhhh
BINWOO IS NOTHING, MONIWOO OUTSOLD SGKJNvm jnm
iujgdfgjhfjgjk darn u r meanI'm going to make an ASTRO shipping thread and spam it with pictures and gifs of the ships I love (not explicit or fanart or fanfics or anything 18+ mind you - just friends/cute moments, that sort of suggestive but not-detrimental or harmful deal) and i'm going to tag you every time c:
(people better not shame me when I make it either. I do nothing more than compile the "moments" of images and gifs, no theories no made up stuff that might make the two uncomfortable if they ever saw it yada yada yada)