Have you ever learnt a tiktok dance? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I haven´t because I´m generally bad at dancing, but I must admit they are not all that cringey and good job those who can do them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i don't have a tiktok acct and also i suck at dancing
but i think dance trends on tiktok can be really fun
yeah, I mean the shuffle dancers are kind of cool, I have to admit to my guilty pleasure. I see a lot of them on instagram reels.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no i haven't even downloaded tiktok not cause i'm lame (i am) i heard you get addicted and i can't be addicted to anything else i have too much on my plate
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread