Have you ever let a secret slip? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^
I think when I was younger I accidentally let it slip that my friend liked another classmate while he was around... :jisoosmh:
I didn’t know it was supposed to be a secret (I was young) and in my eyes it looked like they were both making it obvious they liked each other. I helped give them that little push I guess... I’m Cupid in disguise :wonugl:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Never, im good t secrets
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
One but I was upset that my ex was being a dick at the time we had just broken up, (technically he broke up with me but he was being very childish about it..) but It didn't spread anywhere... Later I found out he had told many people this secret will drunk (he told me while he was sober first)... So I didn't feel bad lol.

Occasionally I let slip my secrets to those who are worthy and easily eliminated lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread