have you ever let go someone you loved? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have... "forget about me and let's just get you better so you can be happy someday with someone else or maybe even me" I'm unsure if the way I act is actually good and right, but I don't think I'll ever change, it's just who I am.. If I love you, your well-being and happiness are more important to me than mine (which is probably not healthy and I don't really advise this I guess) but yea, if I have to let go of your hand and send you away with a comforting smile, then I will....... even if I resent someone, nothing will change anyway right? If I'm in pain, you don't need to be too..... even when I thought I'd disappear from this world, my last words to everyone would have been a lie saying it's nobody's fault but mine heh

but yea, how about you guys? I'd like to hear your stories :)

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had to do that some month ago. It still hurts because I don’t even want something romantic with that person and just want a friendship and enjoy fun times but the person doesn’t seem intrested. I should stop caring but I am way too soft and would do things for others despite it hurting me.
 
Last edited:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well yeah my first love, but due to alot of depressing shit I needed him to let go before I ruined his life with my suicidal tendencies and family trauma.

I always felt worried about him after, if he managed to move on and stuff. We managed to meet up again 10 years (although we wrote birthday messages to each other for years, not just short messages, short meaningful ones and nothing else)
We discussed everything and went back to being friends... (with possible benefits LOL)But because so much has changed our feelings aren't like that anymore, but we have a weird 100% trust thing.. But other than that I feel nothing in terms of love just care. I questioned if I was right to let him go but I think I was right.. He had so many experiences and lives an interesting live.. If he stayed with me he probably would be crying everyday or even visiting me in a mental hospital... I remember the first time he caught me brutally cutting my arms.. It was the first time I'd ever seen him cry, panic and the pained look on his face broke my heart we were fucking 16/17 we were dealing with too much in life at that time... I could not do that to him again not with my depression, not with my mums schizophrenia... So I guess I did the right thing.

Even though we talk and see each other now and again... I still don't ever think ill stop being sorry for ending it like I did even if he turned out fine.. And that's such a rare thing to feel for me (not enough for me to extra nice or anything or have a soft approach though lol)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My first girlfriend.

Actually she was the one who always tried to do this to me, but I'd somehow convince her and we stayed together like that for like 3 years. But things kept worsening and eventually I ended up doing the same thing to her.

Atleast she's happily married now, we wish each other on birthdays and stuff lol.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I had to do that some month ago. It still hurts because I don’t even want something romantic with that person and just want a friendship and enjoy fun times but the person doesn’t seem intrested. I should stop caring but I am way too soft and would do things for others despite it hurting me.
At least you have us
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I had to do that some month ago. It still hurts because I don’t even want something romantic with that person and just want a friendship and enjoy fun times but the person doesn’t seem intrested. I should stop caring but I am way too soft and would do things for others despite it hurting me.
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
why are all yall lives so dramatic the hell
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Unfortunately for me there's someone who've I've been hung up on for years. After so long I finally realized that nothing will ever happen between us. Not even a friendship. Since I've realized this I've learned that it's time to let them go and move. I haven't moved on completely yet, but I hope I can someday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread