Have you ever lost interest in a group while discovering others? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
A lot. I just lost interest in INTO1 recently lol
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,029
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not so far, ikeep accumulating new-er stan grps without dropping any old ones. Unless u count them as being inactive/disbanded/on hiatus, but I still love em n would listen to em, interested in em n their members.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Not so far, ikeep accumulating new-er stan grps without dropping any old ones. Unless u count them as being inactive/disbanded/on hiatus, but I still love em n would listen to em, interested in em n their members.
:taesquish: That is the best answer! :oliviakek:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When I was a new kpop stan and getting into nct I wondered for a bit if Taeyong would replace Jimin as my ult but then five minutes later I realized how silly I sounded
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You as anything other than a Jimin ult sounds unnatural tbh :taeminface:
Ikr? And now the idea of stanning nct sounds unnatural to me :oliviakek: Jimin is all that is needed in this world
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,029
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:taesquish: That is the best answer! :oliviakek:
Oh, keep in mind my answer consists of the time line from 2018 till now; while from 2009 till 2018 I slept on kpop, long answer is I knew abt n listened/liked Gee but dint google/or wikipedia it n dint know abtforums/translations or anything else except wat came up on yahoo tat I read n clicked on, which was probably about 10 or so IN NINE YEARS, maybe more by a few only. I did watch some kpop gg reality show on cable tv in/ard 2010/2011(dont rmbr which grp but maybe 4minute/2ne1, tho wikipedia doesnt give confirmation yea or nay).
So I missed out on SNSD from 2010 till 2017(stanned em in mid 2018 on), gfriend, red velvet,omg plus whoever was active in 2009till 2018 tat imight hv liked.i think I watched f(x) mv during those yrs maybe Latata n dint ever vibe to fx(as a grp)much then or up till now.

Tats my long answer tat I dint drop any grps cos I started WAAAAAY TOOOOO LATE in stanning, if I'd started in 2009 like I coulda it might be much different.i mighta picked up over 10 grps or more to stan n dropped more than half by now.who knows.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I guess only for groups I don't stan, I have my phases :sanapray:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It hasn't happened to me. I have lost interest on groups that I have never stanned and got only to mildly follow them. The only group that I unstanned and lost interest on was due to a disappointment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread