No I don't like phone calls prank or not :soob:
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 2 June 2024 #1 No I don't like phone calls prank or not Reactions: Ahsoka
magikarp Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 5,530 Reactions Received 4,129 Location bewitched by you. Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,214 Fandom Multi Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 2 June 2024 #2 nope, I'm a good person
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 2 June 2024 #3 I used to prank call my family members
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 2 June 2024 #4 im a coward
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 2 June 2024 #5 I did when I was like 8 years old. I would call random numbers and hang up when they'd say hello...
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 2 June 2024 #6 No. I always thought they were stupid tbh