have you ever opened up to a stranger? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well of course i've opened up to people on forums but I wouldn't consider it genuinely opening up to a stranger, seeing as i'm a stranger too, so I think it's a little different with the element of anonymity, so aside from forums, i'd say I've never opened up to a stranger really. There are times where I surprise myself and open up to someone i've barely known for very long or even talked to much but still not a total stranger u know?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Never really did open up to a stranger before, its always after a year or two of being friends will i start to share, its hard for me to trust that what i shared wont be used to manipulate me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am super open to anybody so yeah I did
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no, i don't think i've ever done this. i rarely open up to my family or to any of the 4 friends i have, let alone a stranger. and when i do actually open up, i regret this later on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread