Have you ever pranked someone? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Also, I unintentionally pranked my BF. He literally told me to call him after an hour with his friends and make up a reason for him to have to come running back to his house. So I did, I called him sounding panicked and saying that his nephew scared the shit out of his cat and she hurt herself. He thought I was being dead serious and called me after he left his friends and was freaked out...

BUT HE LITERALLY ASKED ME TOO HE JUST DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS GOOD AT FAKING SHIT LIKE THAT
:haylul::haylul::haylul::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains and ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread