Have you ever purchased a non-kpop item because of an idol? (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I will admit, I have, and I do not regret it!
What'd I get?
Touchland Power Mist hand sanitizer:


1600122668633.png


Minhyuk has great taste.
While this stuff is on the pricier side (US$12), it also doesn't dry the heck out of your skin.
The scents are great, and you can even purchase a silicone case with keyring on their site for $6.

-------

Is there anything an idol has worn, eaten, used, etc that inspired you to purchase the product for yourself?

:llama_ramen:


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ive gotten face masks. I also got the book The Girl on Paper, by Guillaume Musso, cus of Jinyoungie, but i haven't finished reading it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the exact adidas CL wore in a dance practice years ago is what I bought lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread