Have you ever put someone on ignore? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes, I have ignored 4 people in total and it is across 2 accounts I have, 1 person has been blocked on both of these accounts, yet, I still can't resist the urge to see the ignored content lol
Right now though, I have unignored 2 users here, but still, have one user on ignored.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ill put you on ignore
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread