have you ever rerolled a card and regretted it after? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i have TT TT
awwwwwwww let's cry together! I once did a reroll and got a card I didn't want just so I could trade it for one I did, only to find out they already had that card. I thought I'd be stuck with it forever! But hey, I wasn't!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont even remember which cards ive rerolled :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Only if the choice was bad really, I even rerolled 3 of my Mamamoo cards when it was a complete set which would've been flop if it didn't pay off but it did and I wouldn't have minded not having the set but ended up with it again anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes because I wanted a card and I had rerolled the card someone else wanted but not for me. I try to avoid rerolling BG cards and that´s all I care for :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread