have you ever saved someone or been saved? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
have you ever saved someone, in any way? or maybe you've been saved by someone instead? perhaps you're such a strong person that you serve as your own hero or you don't need saving in the first place? feel free to share your own experience or some general thoughts on this topic..

Idk if I ever saved anyone, probably not, but I sure as heck tried to help and save people.. As for me, several people have shown kindness to me in my life, but I don't think I was ever close enough to anyone for it to be enough, if that makes sense... reminds me of the Linkin Park song "nobody can save me, only I can save me".. it's kinda true though, you have to want to be saved first and you also have to save yourself I guess..

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
One when I accidentally drowned almost in high school and other when I tried to commit suicide by drowning years later... at the beach here.
I was saved twice in a number of years.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There was a time a few years back that I had decided I was going to kill myself. I was actually prepared and whatnot when I suddenly remembered my best friend, who had been one of the only people who I felt cared about me and then I decided that for her sake I couldn't do it.
Similarly, I had planned to kill myself more recently. It was a time when my brother and I were the only ones home since everyone else was on vacation somewhere else. I was pretty ready to do it, but then I thought about how my brother would react if he came home and found my body and how hard it would be for him since he was the only one. I still really wanted to do it but I couldn't, so I managed to tell my therapist who I had been planning on lying to and I managed to get pulled out of that hole.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
There was a time a few years back that I had decided I was going to kill myself. I was actually prepared and whatnot when I suddenly remembered my best friend, who had been one of the only people who I felt cared about me and then I decided that for her sake I couldn't do it.
Similarly, I had planned to kill myself more recently. It was a time when my brother and I were the only ones home since everyone else was on vacation somewhere else. I was pretty ready to do it, but then I thought about how my brother would react if he came home and found my body and how hard it would be for him since he was the only one. I still really wanted to do it but I couldn't, so I managed to tell my therapist who I had been planning on lying to and I managed to get pulled out of that hole.
thank you for staying <3 tbh that would be the reason I can't leave too.. pain is the reason we want to leave, but by leaving we cause more pain...pretty cruel heh...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for staying <3 tbh that would be the reason I can't leave too.. pain is the reason we want to leave, but by leaving we cause more pain...pretty cruel heh...
That's the sad truth
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Umm not really, maybe stopping a kid or two from running into a busy road.
I was only suicide watch for a friend once, (low key I feel like I still am) I didn't do much but calm him down and delay a cutting session. We've been friends for almost 15 years though But saving his life.. not really, his wife and kid have done that I think.

Saved.. I don't know.. I mean i went through with my suicide attempt and didn't die so... I technically was saved but not really by anyone that 'cared' about me at the time, that was a sad reality.
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i've never been saved when i get beat up i just take but there was one could of kill me moment so i was in the pool and my brother squirt water in my eye . So at this point all should now me and how i can't swim for shit. So my body scrunch up as i try to rub my eye and i feel in the hole of the floty. so i did not have time to take a breath. so i try to scream and water got in my throat, also my nose and my eyes (i don't like water in my eyes). i try to swim but i could not i try to move my self then i saw a latter and pull myself out i was done with that pool and went to watch tv. no one could save me cause my grandma was with my littel brother so i could of die if i had not saw that latter so my worst fear water.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think so.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There was a time a few years back that I had decided I was going to kill myself. I was actually prepared and whatnot when I suddenly remembered my best friend, who had been one of the only people who I felt cared about me and then I decided that for her sake I couldn't do it.
Similarly, I had planned to kill myself more recently. It was a time when my brother and I were the only ones home since everyone else was on vacation somewhere else. I was pretty ready to do it, but then I thought about how my brother would react if he came home and found my body and how hard it would be for him since he was the only one. I still really wanted to do it but I couldn't, so I managed to tell my therapist who I had been planning on lying to and I managed to get pulled out of that hole.
I'm glad you're here vik :nekolove: I'd be a different person in a different place without you
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and to answer the question, there was a time where I was crossing a bridge in Chicago I think, and I saw someone sitting on the railing. I wanted to see what was happening, but my dad pulled me away and I never got my answer. Whether the person was just sitting there for the view, or a picture, or they were trying to kill themselves and they actually jumped, I'll never know, but it makes me sad to know if they did jump, I could have maybe helped them.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
all i going to say i've been thinking of killing myself since i was nine i 13 now and still think about it my reacent plan like on monday was to overdose on sleeping pills i use my school computer to find ot how to kill myself and since i don't like pain in blood the only choice so here is the goal
if i still do not have the guts to kill myself befor the age of 18 i will stop think about .
SO BOOM THERE A GOAL.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
all i going to say i've been thinking of killing myself since i was nine i 13 now and still think about it my reacent plan like on monday was to overdose on sleeping pills i use my school computer to find ot how to kill myself and since i don't like pain in blood the only choice so here is the goal
if i still do not have the guts to kill myself befor the age of 18 i will stop think about .
SO BOOM THERE A GOAL.
dm me <3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hmm, nothing really extreme the only thing I can think of was when I was around 8 I had a large dresser and tv fall on top of of my legs, they were both really heavy so I was trapped underneath but my brother was able to move them off of me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread