Have you ever seen someone as gentle and lovely as him? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
FG3u-77aAAUlaHO.jpg
FG3u-73akAo6GdG.jpg

FG3u-71acAA7YVV.jpg
FG3u-71akAEjhM1.jpg

1640233276150.png


I've never seen a male idol like him. His whole vibe is very soft, feminine, and delicate, and he has such a sweet and gentle disposition :pandasad: I love him. His social media updates are always so pretty.

Everyone please stan darling Hosu and anticipate Black Level's debut :sanapray:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
FG3u-77aAAUlaHO.jpg
FG3u-73akAo6GdG.jpg

FG3u-71acAA7YVV.jpg
FG3u-71akAEjhM1.jpg

1640233276150.png


I've never seen a male idol like him. His whole vibe is very soft, feminine, and delicate, and he has such a sweet and gentle disposition :pandasad: I love him. His social media updates are always so pretty.

Everyone please stan darling Hosu and anticipate Black Level's debut :sanapray:​
im gonna need all the info(as in who exactly this is and a new debut?) please and thanks :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread