- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
no but my stupid friends, like you, did![]()
many times :D
See what im talking about?I do it frequently![]()
no but my stupid friends, like you, did![]()
many times :D
See what im talking about?I do it frequently![]()
you need therapy and exercices to stop you doing that@xtra knows I have a problem with it
* clown reaction emoji*I do it frequently![]()
love the sig btwyou need therapy and exercices to stop you doing that![]()
unfortunately its not the 17th for me yet.. BUT THANXX YOUaww thanxx
btw happy atiny day![]()
you're welcomeunfortunately its not the 17th for me yet.. BUT THANXX YOU![]()
Not exactly funny or catastrophic, but yeah...I sent a pic of mom's wedding ring to my dad once (as per Mom's request), but it turned out I'd sent it to my roommate instead! lol
omgI once send nudes to the wrong person lmao