Have you ever slept with your glasses on? (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
dont think i have,
the moment i step inside my glasses are OFF 😭
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yes, more than once; and when I woke up in those moments, I immediately was worried that I've broken the frames.
But, luckily, the only thing that happened was one of the lenses fell out of the frame instead and I was able to reinsert it back.
Other times they were somehow intact nearby my face after waking up.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope. But I only use them during driving, so they are off most of the times.
Yeah if you fell asleep while driving I think there would be bigger issues :coronawimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Glasses no. Contacts yes though :coronawimwim: One time even woke up the next day with an eye infection. I was so certain the contacts caused it but the eye doctor said sleeping with them in can’t cause that kind of infection so ig not.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never. Main issue is that they would break or even worse, bent out of shape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread