Have you ever solo stanned? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
if majors fail (which would be sad, their electropop-2010s radio sound is great) bian should go solo. she's so cool :PandaUnicorn:
I think she might leave majors ngl. She’s been on a health/ personal reason hiatus for a while now . Her company is pretty shit too so I’m manifesting she leaves and joins another one
She visually reminds me of Yeji :susPepe:
I can see that ngl lol
I thought of hyunjin when I first saw her ngl 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I solo stan Taeyeon so.. :pandatea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
I used to SOLO stan HYOYEON but now I stan SNSD
----------------------------
I solo stan YuJu now (Formly from GFRIEND)
SUNMI (Wonder Girls but I like some of their songs but not a fan)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread