Have you ever taken a potassium pill? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, my GAWD that is RIDICULOUSLY huge! How ya gonna swallow that???
They’re not actually that big. But they are really large nonetheless :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was in-patient. It itches. Some people say it feels like your veins are burning. Idk if it has to do with infusion rate. I don't work in-patient.
I was in patient too :coronawimwim:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
They’re not actually that big. But they are really large nonetheless :haylul:
Are they about the size of Vitamin C pills? Because I swear some companies seem to intentionally make them into choking hazard sizes.

If so, the protein pills would also be a bit intimidating to consume because people must make sure to have a lot of water in their mouths.

In answering your question, no, I have not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are they about the size of Vitamin C pills? Because I swear some companies seem to intentionally make them into choking hazard sizes.

If so, the protein pills would also be a bit intimidating to consume because people must make sure to have a lot of water in their mouths.

In answering your question, no, I have not.
I haven’t taken a vitamin C pill before so I don’t know. I just know that I’ve taken many pills in my life and potassium are the worst and biggest I’ve had :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread