Have you ever taken a shit in public restrooms? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I haaaaate shitting in public restrooms but there are times when I couldn't just hold it in till I get home and I'm forced to shit in public restrooms.

There was a time I was at school and my shit's about to blow so I got no choice but to shit in our restrooms. When I was already taking a dump, I just noticed that the lock was broken so I had to hold the door while I was shitting in case someone tries to open it. Every time I hear footsteps, my heart would beat so fast and sometimes people would try to open the door to my cubicle (the door's height goes all the way down so you couldn't see if someone's inside or not) and I have to yell that I was there. Worst days of my life.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No choice at work. I work in the store.

One time I was on my way to WC and I could see from far some older man in underwear, changing his clothes outside the WC, no idea why, he was right in front of the door too. But I really had to use the toilet. None of the toilets were occupied either. Maybe he wanted female workers to see him like that, it was pretty awkward.
:pepeslippy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread