It's very easily accessable job and u get to do what u love for living- i mean it's your choice what ur channel is going to be about. Though the hard part is actually getting enough money out of it to call it a job. But would have you considered it or thought u'd want to be one? 
I have uploaded some amvs and anime convention videos ages ago, but those were definitely just for fun not to become youtuber at all xd Sometimes i think it'd be interesting to play video games or comment about anime for living, i do it anyways so wouldn't it be just fun to do it full time
but nah it's definitely a job for me i'm way too awkward and concious to film myself. And I don't think i'd want to become an influencer 
I have uploaded some amvs and anime convention videos ages ago, but those were definitely just for fun not to become youtuber at all xd Sometimes i think it'd be interesting to play video games or comment about anime for living, i do it anyways so wouldn't it be just fun to do it full time